[CALUG] Feb. CALUG meeting canceled

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 20:55:31 EST 2007

Hi folks,

Sadly, the Feb. CALUG meeting is canceled.

Unfortunately Christopher and Jeff are not going to be
available to host the meeting at HP, and the new
Tenable offices are not ready for us to begin meeting
there.  Also, I understand from my wife, who is now
working at NOAA, that we are going to get this year's
big snow--at least 2 feet--on Tues., so Wed. may be a
bad night to be out anyhow.  And it's Valentine's day.
(Will ... not ... call it ... a ... perfect storm ... nuts!!! ;-)

I was scheduled to present my Open Source project, so
that will be postponed to the March meeting, which will
be held at Tenable.  I will send out an announcement the
week before with the latest details.

Later . . .   Jim