[CALUG] fest day at howard library: dua boot

sklist at kitterman.com sklist at kitterman.com
Fri Jul 20 11:14:59 EDT 2007

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:45:58 -0400 Wendel Dean Renner
<WendelDRenner at comcast.net> wrote:
>I've made my desk top dual boot, but have been too chicken to make my
>notebook dual boot.
>good idea to try or maybe best left alone?

I can understand worrying about the risks of dual booting your laptop.  I
don't do it.  My laptop just runs Kubuntu.  :-)

Seriuosly...

Make backups

Research support for your video and wireless.  Particularly wireless.  If
wireless and video are supported, go for it.

Scott K

P. S. I set my wife's laptop up to dual boot W2K and Kubuntu and it wasn't
very hard.