[CALUG] Php5 and Postgresql Position

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:00:23 EDT 2007

Question....

Given that I don't live in MD anymore (I've been in SC for a while), I'd
like to start forwarding job requests to my local college.   I don't know if
the posters would be willing to hire from out-of-state or if they're posting
on this list specifically so they can find someone local.

What would all the hiring authorities out there prefer?

                                        -j