[CALUG] jikes Java complier can't find java.lang

Eldon Ziegler eldonz at atlanticdb.com
Thu Jun 7 09:04:08 EDT 2007

Jim,

Are you, or anyone, interested in consulting (paid) on getting a machine
set up to compile this app? It doesn't have to be using jikes, that's
just what was shipped with the app. BTW, the app is the realvnc client
applet. The consulting would be in Annapolis for my client.

Give me a call at 410-531-2547 if interested.

Thanks,
Eldon