[CALUG] Tux.org at FOSE March 20-22, 2007

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Fri Mar 2 00:20:52 EST 2007

Tux.org Inc. is once again a participant at FOSE this year.  FOSE is
the largest technology event for the government that will be held in
downtown DC March 20-22nd.  We will have a booth and plan to
distribute Linux DVD/CD's, Magazines, and other materials to help
educate attendees on the advantages of Open Source and Open Standards
in the government sector.  We have begun making arrangements for our
presence at the show which you can find more details on here:

http://www.cyberigor.com/fose/index.php?n=Main.HomePage

One of the biggest things we need are volunteers to signup for setup
and booth duty to be the friendly face for Linux and other Open
Source projects.  If you would be interested in joining us at the
booth for a few hours or for a couple of days, please let me know so
we can add you to the list of those attending.  You can also join us
on the FOSE mailing list to discuss and help shape our presence at
the show:

Here is some more information on what FOSE is about:

The Largest Technology Event for Government. Do you influence or make
the business/IT decisions for your team, department, enterprise and
agency? If so, attend FOSE and discover cutting-edge technology
products, services and solutions specific to government applications.
Pick the brains of the best in government and industry who share
experiences on what they've done to improve government processes. Get
insight into what technologies improve business operations and learn
what it takes to get more done with less.  Registration is
complimentary for government. Visit www.FOSE.com for more information
and to register.

Thanks again, and let me know if you are interested in joining us at
the booth!
-David