[CALUG] March CALUG meeting

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 14:31:27 EST 2007

The March CALUG meeting will be at HP on Wed., 3/14.
The conference room at Tenable is still under construction.

The presention this month will be on the open source project
I have been working on with my partner, Paul Ritchey.  The
project is on SourceForge, it's name is RenaissanceCore (but
we have been too busy with code to do anything with the site).
It is a network Intrusion Detection System, and I believe it
has the potential to be the best NIDS on the planet.  But
come see the presentation and decide for yourself.

Later . . .   Jim