[CALUG] June 13th Meeting of CALUG

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Tue May 29 15:16:00 EDT 2007

Greetings!

We hope everyone had an enjoyable and memorable Memorial Day!  Now we are
all back to work...

Please join the CALUG at our June 13th meeting for an exciting presentation
by Sean Wilkerson titled, "Making a failed COTS solution useful with FOSS:
How we overcame a technical limitation with a proprietary solution using a
little creativity and FOSS to convert 100 COTS IDS appliances into our own
security platforms".

CALUG meets at 7:00PM on the second Wednesday of each month. Like the
software that interests us, our meetings are free - and open to everyone.

Tenable Network Security is extending the courtesy of hosting the CALUG's
meetings in its East Columbia office, conveniently located at:

    7063 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 100
    Columbia, MD 21046

Enter Tenable's building thru the back at the patio with the blue picnic
tables.

We look forward to seeing YOU there!!