[CALUG] Non-Linux Question: Good-will / salvation army

Rick Radzville rradzville at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 12:41:26 EST 2007

Well, I don't know any places in Columbia, but there is a thrift store
on the corner of Rt. 1 and Rt. 175, in the shopping center on the
northbound side, the drop-off is on the side closest and facing Rt.1.
There is also one on Rt. 1 just north of Rt.32, and the Laurel Thrift
Center, which is open today, is on Rt.1 south of Rt.32.

Hello,
Anyone know a place in Columbia, MD where I can donate some clothes? I
have a lot of baby clothes, which I would be glad to give away. Please
let me know. Thanks.

-GGR

Rajiv G Gunja
Gran Central Ph: 443-355-4496