[CALUG] OT: Phone Sim question

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Tue Apr 1 16:51:12 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Knowing there are several phone knowledgeable people here I have a quick
question.

I just got a new CDMA Motorola ic902 phone from Sprint. I had an AT&T Razr.
In order to transfer the phonebook from one to the other, can I simply take
the CDMA SIM and put it in the Razr and save the data on the SIM? I realize
at best I won't get all the extended info but I'll be happy with just some
of the basics from the address book such as name, numbers and such. I just
don't want to overwrite any phone related important info on the new SIM.

Thanks!

Chuck