[CALUG] OT: Phone Sim question

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Wed Apr 2 22:16:03 EDT 2008

Unfortunately the Motorola Phone Tools software does not work with the
Sprint phone.

What I did find out was that using the bluetooth connection I can send
the numbers from one phone to the other. So that solved the immediate
problem.

Sprint does offer a pay web service to backup/edit/restore your address
book. I'm not using that right now. I'm hoping to find a better solution
(read free) long term for maintaining the addresses on the phone.