[CALUG] HFC Project: ISPConfig VM Appliance

Keith pdragon at pdragon.net
Wed Apr 30 09:18:43 EDT 2008

Just FYI, that appliance was last updated 5/26/2006.  ISPConfig has
had many updates since then fixing bugs in its management console and
patching security holes in the included applications. Not sure how, or
if, it can be updated after the VM is set up. Something to test.

http://www.ispconfig.org/

Keith