[CALUG] Ubuntu MD Team Meeting August 21st

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Tue Aug 19 22:15:36 EDT 2008

We'll be having our regular monthly meeting this Thursday the 21st at
7pm at the HC Central Library.

The main topic of the meeting will be Software Freedom Day plans.

The secondary topic will be October event planning. Two things that I
can think of off hand are usability study discussions and Intrepid Ibex
release party.

For the usability study the main topics I'm concerned with are talking
possible locations (are people willing to go to downtown Baltimore for
it?) and dates. (Celeste, I'll need any weekend dates in Oct that are
off the table for you as you're pretty central to this project:)

For the release party we've typically done dinners out somewhere. Do we
want to continue that or does someone have another suggestion?

See you Thursday!

Chuck