[CALUG] freebie project system

Matt Fisher spimattfisher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:32:42 EST 2008

Hi Bob,

If you don't find any takers here, you can try FreeCycle.  My experience
with that is if it isn't actively burning, decomposing, or whirly sharp
blades in uncontrollable circles someone will not only take it off your
hands, but be damn grateful for it.  I've given away several systems like
this one (as well as tons of other good stuff that just wasn't useful to me
anymore) via that list.

Just remember to overwrite the drives of any sensitive information or if you
lean to the darker shades of grey make sure your rootkit knows how to call
home on it's own ;)

-Matt.