[CALUG] Meeting Reminder March 12th 2008

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at zmanda.com
Wed Feb 27 17:10:04 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Chuck Fullerton
<cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com> wrote:
>  At our next meeting Chuck Fullerton will be presenting on "Giving Back to
>  the Community:  How we can improve our world with a little help from each of
>  us."  If you're looking to help make a difference, this is the meeting to
>  come to!

The UMLUG is having a meeting at (almost) the same time, entitled
"Life as a Software Developer" with Ben Tse.  The FOSS world had
better prepare itself for a surge of contributions from Maryland!

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com