[CALUG] Job posting

Andrews, Kendra kendra.andrews at ajilon.com
Wed Jul 2 09:09:40 EDT 2008

Sorry - for some reason it sent when I hit CTRL V to paste.  Here's the rest of the ad.

Kendra

Red Hat Linux / Solaris Administrator
Ajilon Consulting has been a premier provider of information technology (IT) business solutions since 1969.  With over 50 offices in North America and 10,000 employees worldwide, Ajilon Consulting is a company full of opportunities and exciting new challenges.

We are currently seeking a Red Hat Linux / Solaris Administrator for a contract in Bowie, MD, with an initial term of 6 months.  This is a project we are running so there would be no competition.  Specific tasks to include:

*	Provide in-depth analysis and resolution of complex system problems;
*	Provide recommendations for enhancements and corrections to systems support procedures for efficiency gains; - Document all changes, including temporary fixes to existing systems and ancillary programs;
*	Account management;
*	File access permissions;
*	Add/remove users;
*	sudo user and script management;
*	crontab/script management;
*	Implement user requirements using customized solutions and scripts;
*	Manage upgrades which includes preparing a list of currently installed software products and versions and preparing a list of currently available product versions;
*	Provide coordination of system upgrades with staff and contractors for concurrent application upgrades as needed. RedHat satellite server experience required. Occasional after-hours work required for upgrades

Experience:

*	Experience with both Solaris (9) and Red Hat (5)
*	Cluster experience
*	Satellite server experience
*	GFS experience
*	PERL/Bash Scripting experience

Restrictions:

*	Must be a US Citizen (government contract)
*	Must be onsite
*	Occasional after hrs work for upgrades

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Kendra Andrews
Sr. Technical Recruiting Manager
Ajilon Consulting - Raleigh, NC