[CALUG] Next Calug Meeting Reminder 7/9/08 7PM

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Thu Jul 3 12:44:37 EDT 2008

Greetings all and Happy Independence Day!

July will be a busy month for us.  We've got a 3 part series of meetings in
coordination with the Ubuntu-MD group.

On Wednesday July 9th at 7pm we'll have a presentation and discussion on
using GPG with Linux.

On Thursday July 17th the Ubuntu MD team will be providing assistance to
help you implement  what was presented upon in the previous meeting.

Finally on Saturday August 2nd  10 AM,  CALUG and the Ubuntu Team will be
touring the NSA's National Cryptologic Museum and will have a Keysigning
afterward.

If you are planning to attend the Tour, please contact Chuck Frain at
chuckfrain at pobox.com with your name and how many guests will be attending
with you.  We need this count to determine how many tour guides we may need.

Hope to see you all there!