[CALUG] Thursday's Ubuntu Maryland Meeting 7-9pm

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Mon Jul 14 18:56:00 EDT 2008

As a reminder the Ubuntu Maryland Loco Team will be hosting a special
meeting Thursday Jul 17th.

We will be assisting people with the usage of GnuPG in a hands on
manner. This is a follow up to the CALug meeting where we had a
wonderful presentation from Alan Cohen on the theory of encryption and
basic GnuPG usage. Please feel free to bring your laptops and we'll do
our best to work through any questions you have on GnuPG usage and
integration into mail clients, the OS and other things. (We'll even try
to help you if you're running one of those other OS's that is not Linux
based!)

Also if you have any questions about the key signing or trip to the NSA
museum on August 2nd we'll be there to discuss that as well.

We'll even carve out some time to discuss upcoming Ubuntu MD projects!

So please check out the Howard County Library's site to get the address
and directions to the Centeral Branch. We'll be there from 7-9pm.

Chuck

http://www.ubuntu-maryland.org
http://www.gnupg.org
http://hclibrary.org/index.php?page=20