[CALUG] Speaker Request and other info.

Christopher Gragsone maetrics at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 17 13:04:42 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Chuck Fullerton <
cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com> wrote:

>  Greetings!
>

> We are currently looking for a speaker for our August meeting on 8/13/08.
> If anyone is interested and can have their presentation available by then,
> please contact me ASAP.
>

> Also, if you are interested in attending the Guided Tour at the NSA's
> National Crypto Museum on Saturday August 2nd at 10:00 AM, please be sure
> to sign up at the Ubuntu-MD site or send Chuck Frain an email to reserve
> your spot in the tour.  We need to know how many will attend to provide the
> number to them before we get there.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Chuck.

Hello,
I'm not dead, only lurking.  I've been developing and teaching network
analysis classes at my work and I got the go ahead from my boss to use the
course work outside of work, as long as it gets through legal.  So, August
won't work for me, but definitely sometime this fall and winter.  See you
guys soon

-Hack a nice day!