[CALUG] Open House and Technology Fair

Tanenhaus Michael mtanen at mavenspire.com
Mon Nov 3 12:27:48 EST 2008

I wanted to get this out to the community so I can meet a bunch of Linux geeks at the party :)

Mavenspire is holding its pseudo annual Open House and Technology Fair!

When: Thursday November 6th, 2008 2pm - 8pm (Come when you can!)
Where: Mavenspire offices at 7526 Connelley Dr. Suite A, Hanover, MD 21076 (next to BWI airport)
What:  This is a great time to meet and network with other Mavenspire customers, vendors, and partners; the technology fair is designed to introduce you to new technologies or just you have hands on time with key technologies (think petting Zoo with technology). Food, Drink, and Prizes make this a not to miss event.

Technologies: Linux, Virtualization, Virtualization and System Management, Blade Servers, SAN, VOIP, and more
Vendors: Novell, Citrix, HP, Digium, Zultys, VMware, Compellent

Michael Tanenhaus
Principal
Mavenspire, Inc