[CALUG] CALug Meeting Reminder -- Wednesday November 12

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Mon Nov 10 13:26:05 EST 2008

I forgot to mention this earlier.

I have an allotment of the latest release of Intrepid Ibex CDs to hand out.
I have Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Server (all 32bit) and Server 64 bit available.

Additionally I'll have the ability to create LiveUSB drives if you bring a
1gb or greater USB drive. In testing the creation process seems to be
non-destructive to existing data but I do not make any guarntees. So if the
drive has data back it up before giving it to me or just bring a blank one
with you.

I'll have most or all of the Ubuntu ISOs for Intrepid if you simply want a
copy of that to a USB drive.

These copies will be made on a first come, first serve basis if we run out
of time.

Chuck