[CALUG] CALug August 12 Meeting

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sat Aug 8 20:31:47 EDT 2009

As we do not have a designated speaker for Wednesday's CALug meeting we
are going to take the first part of the meeting to discuss ideas and
options for Software Freedom Day[1] which is coming up on September
19th. This will be held at the Miller branch of the Howard County
Library in the training lab. There are ~10 PCs set up for people to use
and we have a projector in the room. The general idea is to have talks
for people new to free and open source software and how they can use it
in their daily lives.

After we're done with that conversation we'll break off into an open
discussion for the rest of the evening.

We will be at the offices of Tenable Network Security[2] in Columbia[3].

See you then!

[1]http://softwarefreedomday.org
[2]http://tenablesecurity.com
[3]http://bit.ly/2LlUzg