[CALUG] Programmed for Murder - Hans Reiser TV Ep

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Fri Aug 28 09:33:03 EDT 2009

Just an FYI for those interested. Tonight, 8/28 the Dominick Dunne show
profiles the story of Hans Reiser and the murder of his ex. The fact
that this is focusing on Reiser is the only reason I know the name
Dominick Dunne so I have no idea what to expect other than its a
production on TruTV;)

>From the site
http://www.trutv.com/shows/dominick_dunne/episodes/reiser.html

"Programmed For Murder" - NEW!
Premieres Fri, August 28 at 10P
Among California's wealthy technorati, Hans Reiser is one of the most
prominent and most brilliant. But when Reiser's ex-wife, Nina
disappears, investigators are forced to wonder - could Hans have
concocted the perfect crime? Without a body, detectives must play a cat
and mouse game with a devious genius who always seems one step ahead of
them.