[CALUG] Upcoming CALug Information

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Sun Feb 15 21:32:18 EST 2009

It was pointed out to me that I neglected to put in location and time
information when making my post about the March 5th Dojosec talk. Sorry for
the delay in this it's been a little busy here.

The talks have been running from 6-9:30 at the Charles I Ecker Business
Training Center at 6751 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046. Be sure
to sign up for the mailing list at http://dojosec.com for upcoming details,
to RSVP and monitor if any changes occur.