[CALUG] Fwd: [Fwd: DojoSec March 5, 2009]

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Sun Feb 22 22:41:12 EST 2009

Here's the info on the next DojoSec meeting that I have mentioned in the
past week or two. It will be at:

Charles I Ecker Business Training Center
6751 Columbia Gateway
Dr<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6751+columbia+gateway+drive+columbia+md&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=DsiYSYrZLYmt-gaUzZiCCQ&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr>
Columbia, MD 21046