[CALUG] January 14th Meeting -- Speaker Request

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 14:58:56 EST 2009

Chuck,

Just an idea, but we haven't had a free form meeting in a while, and
people seem to enjoy them occasionally.  Why not suggest that if anyone
has an informal topic to discuss, we will list them on the board and see
how many can be covered.  Here's my suggestion:

Did anyone get any geeky presents or do any geeky projects over the
holidays?

As a heads up, I have been creating some demos for my IDS, which means
learning Linux multimedia.  When I finally figure out everything I need
to know, I can give a demo on the Linux multimedia apps I have used.  I
will need to borrow a laptop for it, and it will probably be a couple of
months before I am ready to give the presentation.

Later . . .   Jim