[CALUG] January 14th Meeting -- Speaker Request

Bernard Karmilowicz karmilow at intencorp.com
Mon Jan 5 21:01:26 EST 2009

Jim Sansing wrote:
> Just an idea, but we haven't had a free form meeting in a while, and
> people seem to enjoy them occasionally.

An informal open-meeting will be a nice way to start CALUG in 2009. Two
topics sprung-up without prompting following Jason's December
presentation. CALUG members generally appear eager to share information
and offering opinions, which helps keep the meetings interesting (and
running so long one or both of the Chuck's have to kick us out).

Our group benefits from many members with a deep understanding of at
least one of a variety of technologies - so in addition to Jim's
"Holiday Tech Toys" topic, we each can arrive with a question or two
about a technology of interest (or a current challenge) which one or
more CALUG members may have already explored.

Sincerely,

- Bernie

--
  IntEn Corporation