[CALUG] Fwd: BACON-PIG's next flight: June 24

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Thu Jun 4 06:18:25 EDT 2009

Just an FYI.  We're doing the next Python Interest Group meeting at a
new location: Zenoss's offices in Annapolis.  We'll be doing a recap
of PyCon, having some lightning talks, and some social time.  Zenoss
has generously offered pizza and beverage.  Please join the mailing
list if you plan to participate, so that we can get a decent
headcount.

Thanks!

-John