[CALUG] Apache logs

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sun Jun 28 23:36:56 EDT 2009

Jason C. Miller <jason.c.miller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope.  Completely unrelated.

Okay.  I felt your question was answered by others, but then
I realized you were also asking about RDP.  So I figured this
was a Windows bigots + "Network Nazi" (to use your term) combo.

> Again, if you know something I don't, please chime in!

What are the custom logging rules not giving you?

--
Bryan J Smith          Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith