[CALUG] Apache logs

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 07:54:05 EDT 2009

This has nothing to do with the RDP question.

The aforementioned requests go to ErrorLog.

ErrorLog does not support the CustomLog directive.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> Jason C. Miller <jason.c.miller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope.  Completely unrelated.

Okay.  I felt your question was answered by others, but then
I realized you were also asking about RDP.  So I figured this
was a Windows bigots + "Network Nazi" (to use your term) combo.

> Again, if you know something I don't, please chime in!

What are the custom logging rules not giving you?

--
Bryan J Smith          Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith