[CALUG] May 13th CALug Meeting Announcement

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Mon May 4 21:28:26 EDT 2009

Greetings All,

We're a little over a week out from our next CALug meeting. I have not been
able to secure a speaker for this month so it looks like we will be having
an open discussion style meeting. I do have a short presentation on the
screen-profiles[1] project that should be ready by then. If anyone else has
a full talk or 10-15 minute talk they would like to give fell free to let me
know and we'll fit you in!

If anyone is interested in doing a GPG keysigning please reply to the list
or me directly. If there is enough interest I'll announce a time during the
meeting for us to do this. If there are just a few of us we'll just take
some time as we want to.

GPG Key: A86EA59F