[CALUG] Wednesday's Meeting - Now with Pizza!

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Nov 9 19:39:13 EST 2009

Greetings Everyone!

I am pleased to report that we have a new feature for November's
Columbia Area Linux Users Group -

Pizza!

The good folks over at Praxis Engineering[0] in the form of Ross Hecox
has generously offered to provide pizza for our dining enjoyment.

We are planning to have the dinner delivered about 6:30pm so feel free
to show up early and chat over a slice or two.

Our presentation by Phil Shapiro on Inkscape[1] will begin at the
traditional 7ish.

We'll see you at the offices of Tenable Network Security[2] this
Wednesday!

[0]http://www.praxiseng.com
[1]http://inkscape.org
[2]http://tenablesecurity.com

http://calug.org
P.S. I have also received the Karmic Koala CDs from Canonical. I'll be
bringing some to hand out at the meeting!