[CALUG] Mid level PHP, CSS, MySql Web Developer position available in Towson, MD

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 10:26:38 EST 2009

Hey would one of you guys do a CALUG presentation on modern web
programming.  While I understand what CSS is, I have not had time to
learn it.  So I would find a presentation on CSS by itself to be
interesting.  I would also be interested in how to use a framework like
Drupal.  For that matter, I could see this being a series of
presentations on different aspects of web site design, with
presentations by people who specialize in certain areas (yes Eldon, I'm
looking at you ;-).

Later . . .   Jim