[CALUG] Google wave Invites

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:30:19 EST 2009

>> "The biggest downfall at this time seems to be the lack of support for
external email"
How can that be a down fall? It is not even on the market right now for any
other company to evaluate and accept or reject.

It is a new technology that is still in testing, not even in beta stage. It
is designed to integrate many other applications into it. So in future, if
other email or service providers accept the code into their services, Wave
would work for those services may it be email or tech help or software DEV
collaboration, etc.

It is up to the developers and other service providers to some how use this
underlying Wave system into their existing infrastructure.

Lets see, only time will tell if this is accepted or rejected.

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja
Blog: http://ossrocks.blogspot.com