[CALUG] Open Source Genealogy

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:48:12 EST 2009

Thanks Bob, I did look into it, but it is more of an Application than an
online web interface. Since our family tree is almost reaching 30,000; I
would rather have an online interface similar to geni.com or myheritage.com,
where each member on can add themselves or add others on to the tree, than
have 1 person entering 30,000 family member information. {{shudder}}

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja
Blog: http://ossrocks.blogspot.com