[CALUG] It's that time again - Let's help out FOSS

Craig Younkins cyounkins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 13:54:50 EST 2009

Once again, Saturday is upon us. *Tonight at 8* we'll be contributing back
to FOSS while having a great time.

Grub 2 configuration bothering you? Take a look at blueprints and ideas for
a Grub 2 GUI configuration tool.
Encountered a bug that you haven't had time to report? Now is the time!
Confirm bugs for your favorite software package, or help users in the forum.
*You* can help the community.

IRC: #umbclinux on irc.oftc.net
SIP room: sip:5018622 at ekiga.net <sip%3A5018622 at ekiga.net>

I'll be in the SIP room tonight and I hope to see some other people join in.
See how to use IRC <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat> and
how to use Ekiga <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ekiga> to join us. Feel
free to message the list if you are having trouble.

I'll see you tonight!

--

Craig Younkins
Mobile: (301) 520-0463