[CALUG] Fedora 12 Live CD doesn't run

Craig Younkins cyounkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:59:02 EST 2009

Walt,

Try to verify the burn by hashing /dev/cdrom with the CD inserted.

md5sum fedora.iso
md5sum /dev/cdrom

They should come out to be the same if the burn was successful. This should
also work with sha.

If you get "/dev/cdrom: Input/output error", take a look at my blog
post, Brasero
Or: How I learned to Stop Burning Coasters and Love
K3B<http://cyounkins.blogspot.com/2009/02/brasero-or-how-i-learned-to-stop.html>as
the problem may be with the burn mode not being DAO.

Best of luck to you!

--

Craig Younkins
Mobile: (301) 520-0463