[CALUG] Google wave Invites

Peter Alexander palexander at velocitesystems.com
Mon Nov 23 09:34:25 EST 2009

Brian,

I would certainly be interested in a Google Wave invite if you have one
available.

Thanks!

Peter Alexander

Velocite Systems
810 Cromwell Park Drive
Glen Burnie MD 21061
E-mail: palexander at velocitesystems.com
Phone: (443) 572-0015 ext: 111\

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:50:55 -0500
From: Brian <caine256 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CALUG] Google wave Invites
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin at zmanda.com>
Cc: CALUG <calug at unknownlamer.org>

The biggest downfall at this time seems to be the lack of support for
external email, or any other external connectivity at all really.  I
agree
it has serious potential, which I hope to see once they roll out some
integration features.

If anyone hasn't gotten a chance to take a look yet, I also have several
invites remaining and would be happy to share them...just let me know.

Brian

<haroon at blittergames.com>