[CALUG] December Meeting Speaker Announcement - Marcus J. Carey

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Nov 29 14:50:48 EST 2009

Greetings All,

For our December 9 meeting I've booked Marcus J. Carey from Saecur[0]
and Dojosec/Dojocon[1] fame.

About the talk:

METASPONSE: Incident Response with Metasploit
by Marcus J. Carey - Director of Innovation, Saecur

The Metasploit Project has drawn the ire of many security professionals.
The project maintains that it exists to provide information on exploit
techniques and to create a useful resource for exploit developers and
security professionals. While many may argue the merits of Metasploit,
the fact remains it is one of the best free and open source security
related projects on the planet. Instead of fighting these type of
projects we can embrace what works for security professionals. In this
talk I will show security professionals how to harness to power of
Metasploit for incident response.

Please join us December 11th at the offices of Tenable Network
Security[2] located at 7063 Columbia Gateway Drive, Columbia MD 21045

[0]http://www.saecur.com
[1]http://www.saecur.com/dojosec.php
[2]http://tenablesecurity.com

Looking forward to seeing you there!