[CALUG] Off Topic: Camera Store

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:59:28 EDT 2010

Bryan,
Yes, I too have bought stuff from Adorama and B&H. I had not heard of Ace
Photo Inc, but you say that they are good. I will need to check them out. I
am looking into buying Canon 550D (I understand you do not like Canon), but
I am unable to find a store which carries it so I can use it and compare it
with 7D, also a support staff which is knowledgeable. BestBuy was of no use,
the guy I spoke to had not heard of 550D or T2i and had to check his
computer to tell me that they were out and it would be stocked by Tuesday.

I am not sure if I have been to RitzCamera, but I will visit it tonight and
Ace over the weekend.
Thanks

-GGR

--