[CALUG] Can Media cards have bad blocks?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Fri Apr 9 18:42:04 EDT 2010

If you asked me 8 days ago I would have said...

No. Flash drive always record all data accurately.

But the other 364 days a years....

If a device can have Good Blocks, it can have Bad Blocks.

JIM