[CALUG] Lucid Lynx Release Party

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Apr 26 22:14:15 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

Its that time again. The next Long Term Support release of Ubuntu,
titled Lucid Lynx, will be releases this Thursday! To celebrate the
Ubuntu Maryland team will be holding a release party Saturday, May 1st
at Fuddruckers in Columbia, MD. We'll be getting together about 12 noon
until the last person leaves!

Please visit the wiki page and add your name to the list of attendees so
that we can get an approximate head count. The wiki page is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Events/ReleaseParties/Lucid and if
you don't know how, cannot or chose not to edit the wiki yourself drop
me an email and I'll get you on the list!

As normal, I'll have my netbook on hand to make live USB disks if you
bring a 1gb or bigger flash drive. I can also copy ISOs that I have for
you if you desire. If you want a CD burned for you, drop me an email and
I will attempt to have it there for you (time permitting).

Chuck

PS I know that we discussed having a joint DC/NOVA/MD release party but
without any decision made by now we'll have to work on a get together
sometime this summer.