[CALUG] SCSI drivers for UBUNTU 10.04 with 2.6.32-34 kernel?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Thu Aug 26 12:38:00 EDT 2010

I wouldn't think it would be a separate package...but more of a kernel
module. Perhaps SCSI support is no longer compiled
into the standard kernel because SCSI CD/DVDs are less common then they
used to be?!?

Try comparing "modprobe | sort" output under a system where it works and
one where it doesn't.

You may have to compile a new kernel. Also check the OS Release Notes.

What did "the file README.ATAPI.setup from the wodim documentation" say?

JIM