[CALUG] modest camera for linux ??

John Alan Hastings jah1066 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 20:24:26 EDT 2010

I have a Canon, but I gave up on the software for syncing the contents
of the camera.  I found that everything I tried wanted to do too much.
What I am doing now is simply removing the SD card and mounting it
directly and using rsync to copy the stuff into my directories.  On one
of my computers there is a slot for SD cards which works, and also I
have a USB adapter which makes an SD card look like a thumbdrive.

Alan