[CALUG] Wednesday Meeting Update

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Dec 6 22:19:53 EST 2010

Greetings All,

We will be having a meeting this Wednesday. It will be an open
discussion meeting without any set speaker. I do have a side project
that I want to talk to the group about to gather some opinions. Other
than that, it will be an open Q&A session. So if you have Linux
questions that you want to bounce off of your friends in CALUG this
would be a great opportunity!

Praxis Engineering will be supplying the pizza and soda starting at
6:30pm at the offices of Tenable Network Security located at 7063
Columbia Gateway Drive (zip 21046). Enter at the back door patio
entrance with the blue tables.

See you then!