[CALUG] any clonezilla experts out there?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Sun Jul 11 00:36:57 EDT 2010

You will still have a Partition Table Problem. I would point sfdisk at
it, specifically the -d option. You may have to delete all your
partitions and recreate them.

JIM

BTW, is the Gateway partition a Ghost Image of Windows? If so, 10G
sounds about right. If not, if it's just something like the "Dell
Diagnostics", then 10M seems more to the point.

JIM