[CALUG] Meeting Reminder July 14th

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Jul 13 21:42:43 EDT 2010

Sorry for the late sending of this.

CALUG[0] is happy to announce that for our July 14th meeting we will be
welcoming Joe Klein[1] and his Introduction to IPv6 talk. He has a long
history surrounding IPv6 from the basics to the security of the network.
With the future of networking lying in the IPv6 world it is a talk that
should not be missed if you need a primer on IPv6!

We will be meeting on July 14th from 6:30-9:00pm at the Columbia, MD
offices[2] of Tenable Network Security[3]. Enter via the back patio door
with the blue tables. The offices can easily be identified from the road
by the Nessus Eye[4] watching out for you!

Praxis Engineering[5] will be supplying the pizza and soda at 6:30 with
Joe's talk starting at 7.

[0]http://www.calug.org
[1]http://sites.google.com/site/ipv6security/
[2]http://fwd4.me/Vfx (Google Maps Link)