[CALUG] Mercurial appropriate for Tomboy and documents?

Keith pdragon at pdragon.net
Sat Jul 17 09:14:39 EDT 2010

I've found Bazaar pretty noob friendly, too. It was my first VCS and I
found it very easy to get started using it.

http://bazaar.canonical.com/en/

Beginner tutorials. You really can be up and using it in 5 minutes
with a very basic setup.
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/bzr.2.1/en/tutorials/index.html

Keith