[CALUG] [Fwd: Linux job announcements]

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 11:01:05 EDT 2010

Jim,

Good morning!  Here are the descriptions, I have attached
them in txt form as requested.  Please let me know if you
have any questions.  Thanks again, this is greatly
appreciated!  Have a great day.

Jarad Harsh PHR, CIR
Corporate Recruiter
TerpSys
1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 300
Rockville, MD  20854

301.530.9106 ext.285 Corporate Voice
301.530.9105 Corporate Fax
240.372.7719 Corporate Cell

http://www.terpsys.com/

People Oriented. Technology Driven.

Named one of "50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America" - SHRM and GPTW - 2009
Named one of the "Top Corporate Philanthropists" - Washington Business Journal - 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006
Awarded the "My Business Cares" Seal of Social Responsibility - Greater DC Cares - 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006
Awarded the "Workplace Excellence" and "Health & Wellness Trailblazer" Awards - Alliance for Workplace Excellence - 2009, 2008, and 2007
Named one of 50 "Best Places to Work" - Washington Business Journal - 2008, 2007, and 2006
Named one of the "P&B Exceptional 53" companies in Maryland - The Gazette of Politics & Business - 2008 and 2009
Named a "Great Place to Work" - The Washingtonian - 2007, 2005, and 2003
Named one of 50 "Fastest Growing Companies in the Greater Washington Area" - Washington Business Journal - 2004