[CALUG] Shell script question.

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue May 4 16:36:06 EDT 2010

There is still a place, time and reason for writing POSIX Bourne Shell (sh),
and not using Bourne Again Shell (bash) specifics.

A big one for myself has been the fact that different bash versions exist,
and they don't all act alike either (let alone have some bugs).

 --
Bryan J  Smith             Professional, Technical Annoyance
Linked Profile:           http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith