[CALUG] [OT] Looking for a local accountant / tax expert ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue May 18 13:28:38 EDT 2010

Sorry for the OT post, but I've been making some calls and e-mails
on and off for the past ten (10) days.  I have an accountant in Florida,
but I need an account or other tax expert that is more familiar with
many Maryland details.

If you know and trust someone that provides personal and small
business accounting services with a good understanding of Maryland,
DC and Virginia tax laws, I'd greatly appreciate a referral.  I am willing
to pay for consultation time.  Thanx in advance and sorry for the OT.

 --
Bryan J  Smith             Professional, Technical Annoyance
Linked Profile:           http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith